The rapid Clean Start Weight Loss® Program includes prescription hormone injections which require a licensed healthcare provider who can prescribe medications. In addition, you will complete a full medical history and will be required to get lab testing to ensure the program is safe and will work for you. A key part of the program is the injection of “Fat Burning” lipotropic injections, which can only be administered by a licensed nurse or physician.
What makes the Clean Start Weight Loss® Program different from other weight loss programs is that we have numerous treatment programs available, and we will design a program that is customized to you.
At Nasra Health & Wellness, we don’t just offer one weight loss program, but we will design a customized weight loss treatment plan specifically designed for you. The diet doesn’t include packaged diet food, vitamins or weight loss pills; all of our programs including eating real food you can find in any grocery store. To ensure you safely lose the weight, the program is supervised by Dr. Nasra.
What Is Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG)?
Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin is specifically the glycoproteic hormone normally secreted by trophoblastic cells of the placenta during pregnancy. Today, most hCG on the market, such as Pregnyl, is synthetic.
Complications Caused By Obesity
If you have a BMI higher than 30, you’re considered medically obese. Obesity is a serious, but manageable problem affecting over 30% of Americans today. Though it might seem impossible to lose the excess weight, the expert team at Magdy Nasra MD PC can help you get your weight, and your life, under control. Call 732-888-8255 the Holmdel, New Jersey, office to schedule your consultation or book an appointment online.
Obesity can lead to a range of complications that can impact the quality of your life or even pose dangers to your health. Some common obesity-related health problems include:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic syndrome
- Heart disease
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Sexual health issues, such as erectile dysfunction
- Sleep apnea
Who’s At Risk For High Cholesterol?
You might be at greater risk for high cholesterol for the following reasons:
- You have a poor diet: Food high in saturated fat can raise your overall cholesterol levels.
- You have a large waist circumference: The waist measures at least 40 inches in circumference for men and 35 inches for women.
- You don’t exercise enough: Regular physical activity raises your HDL cholesterol levels and mitigates the damaging effects of LDL cholesterol.
- You’re a regular smoker: Smoking increases your chances of accumulating fatty deposits in your blood vessels and can lower HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels.
- You have diabetes: The high blood sugar associated with diabetes damages the lining of your arteries and leads to higher concentrations of LDL cholesterol than normal.
Benefits Of HCG
- HCG Reduces Feeling of Hunger
- HCG Helps You Make More Hormones
- Only HCG injections help you
- You don’t lose muscles while you diet
- Your metabolism gets a reset
- Your body becomes an efficient fat burner
How Does HCG Help Weight Loss?
HCG was reported to be a useful drug for the treatment of clinical presentations of adolescent obesity just before the first report on HCG and obesity was published. After Simeons’ publication, HCG was advocated for several years as a useful approach to obesity.
This is NOT a catch-all diet. It is not a diet at all. Not everyone may be ready for this. It is for people who:
- Have no immediate or sub-acute medical issues that need to be addressed first, and
- Are mentally ready to follow a very strict protocol for the duration without deviation.
Most people agree that HCG is not a “magical wand.” To achieve optimal results, one should have a daily injection of HCG for success.
How HCG Works
HCG is said to break down body fat, causing rapid weight loss by mass even before registering on a scale. Simultaneously, it is said to protect the endogenous fat and muscle which the body needs to stay healthy, but also avoiding sagging and loose skin known of excessive of weight loss.
Why HCG Works
If obesity can be defined as an excess of body fat, then it follows that any pharmacological intervention on the disease should assess whether the drug in question can mobilize fat from fat deposits. Therefore, it seems that HCG can accelerate fat mobilization from certain fat deposits in the course of a weight reduction program coupled with a Very Low-Calorie Diet (VLCD). HCG, has the effect of “unlocking” the body’s fat stores so that the metabolism can now burn these energy reserves to power daily bodily functions. This, in turn, helps to maintain one’s muscle mass during weight loss. Healthy dietary lifestyle changes are begun to increase the body’s metabolism which can then more efficiently metabolize and remove body fat with the help of HCG.
Those who have taken HCG while dieting report that it is much easier for them to stay on the diet and they seem to lose inches rapidly from the primary fat stores, in particular, the belly, buttocks, and thighs. There have been no reported adverse side effects of this substance.
What Areas Can HCG Treat?
HCG may also help to reshape the body’s fat deposits, targeting especially the abdomen, buttocks, upper thighs, neck and face. It has also been suggested that HCG plays a role in establishing a new weight “set point” for the body making it less likely to return to one’s previous body weight.
Schedule A Consultation
If you’re interested in learning more about our weight loss program, please give us a call at 732-888-8255 to schedule a consultation.